This trip is priced for a LAND-ONLY experience.
Since people have preferred airlines, often use “points,” and may have other travel plans before or after the trip, we feel it better to let travelers arrange their own airfare.
You should choose flights that arrive in time for the beginning of the trip and depart according to one of the provided options. Once Kenes Tours has everyone’s flight itineraries, we will coordinate assistance upon arrival and departure at the airport, porterage, and roundtrip transfers between the airport and hotel.
Note: If a package price that includes a group flight is preferred, we are happy to provide it.
Included in Costs:
- One arrival transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to hotel
- One departure transfer from hotel or other venue to Ben Gurion Airport
- Assistance with meet and greet at airport upon arrival and departure
- 8 overnight hotel accommodations at selected hotels
- Late hotel check-out on departure day
- Porterage at hotels and airport
- 9 days of touring with a private English-speaking Government-licensed guide
- 8 days of transportation in an air-conditioned coach bus
- Entrance fees to sites and attractions as per the itinerary
- Speaker fees as per the itinerary
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast daily at hotels
- 4 dinners and 3 lunches as per itinerary
- Water on the bus
Not Included in Costs:
- International airfare
- Meals not mentioned above or drinks during meals
- ‘Frees’ for group leader(s)
- Tips for the driver, guide and hotel staff
- Services of an on-site coordinator (hostess)
- Health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses (i.e. laundry, incidentals, etc.)
- Items not specified as included in this proposal
We strongly recommend that travelers secure cancellation, travel and medical insurance.
If you choose to do this, you may purchase it through our U.S. partner, Orit Keren.
She can be reached at 1-800-804-0432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments may be made by credit card (kindly note that a 3% convenience fee will apply) OR via bank transfer.
- A required deposit of $500 per person must accompany the completion of an on-line registration form by May 1th 2020.
- The final balance will be charged automatically, per the above selected method,
on Jun 1th 2020.
Cancellation Policy and Deadlines:
- Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com
- A $150 charge per person will be incurred for cancellations from the registration date until Jun 1th, 2020.
- The will be no refund for cancellations after Jun 1st, 2020.